Monday, April 16, 2012

Slow as Molasses




A Lone Warrior's Update

Life! Jesus, I swear that life sucks so hard sometimes. School's getting in the way along with other projects and staff issues, (though the team is still wholly intact). Lately it's been little ol' me trying to get the script/translations finished. But doing it alone is no easy task. Even so, I've been busy with a lot of other things as well--which is taking a major toll on my work. And I have to say on everyone's behalf, we're sorry. It seems like we're starting to turn into Black Mesa Source, but Bluebirds Illusion is STILL not dead. Far from it. Give it more time, and I thank you all for your patience. REAL updates will be streaming in shortly.

1 comment:

  1. I must say this... You posted on my birthday! :D *feels special* Well, it's at least good to know that this isn't completely forgotten anyway, but I'm sure other fans as well as myself understand how busy real-life can get. :)

    ReplyDelete